In this week's Q&A, Mayor Christian Provenzano does his best to clarify some of the questions that have been on your minds as we all grapple with COVID-19.
Watch the video above to see the mayor's answers to these questions and more:
- What can and can't I do this Easter weekend? Can I go to camp?
- Closing Algoma District off to outsiders. Can we make that happen?
- Shouldn't our young people be under some sort of curfew?
- Can I go fishing? Can you and I go fishing together?
- What's up with all these people I see driving around? Are they really on essential business?
- If we can't cure COVID-19, can we at least get to the potholes?
Stay tuned for more . . . and if you missed last week's Q&A, you can check it out here