SAULT COMMUNITY CAREER CENTRE
CX Solutions, in partnership with the Sault Community Career Centre and Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO), will be hosting an online hiring event from Monday, June 7 to Friday, June 11.
CX Solutions is looking to fill bilingual customer experience specialist positions in their Contact Centre division. These positions are for fluent bilingual speakers in both french and english with excellent communication skills.
The end of this hiring event will be completed with a meet and greet in french and english on Friday, June 11 at 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. that will be hosted by CX Solutions, Sault Community Career Centre and Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO).
During the meet and greet, you will be able to speak directly with CX Solutions staff, and learn more about their organization! The meet and greet is free to attend, and those interested in taking part can register for the meeting through this link.
CX Solutions is expanding their Contact Centre division! This role is in downtown Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., and will require local applicants who are able to work in modern and safe work environment, and who are also flexible to work from home if, and as, needed. CX Solutions will also consider those that are located within the surrounding areas.
CX Solutions is looking for enthusiastic and reliable team members who are able to:
- Provide customer service support in both french and english by phone – inbound and outbound calls
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- Log requests within the applicable client systems
- Utilize all required systems to provide exceptional customer service
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and concerns
- Understand and follow the client standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Deliver a positive customer experience
Why Choose CX Solutions?
- A safe, fun, and inclusive work environment where everyone is valued and treated with respect
- Learning and promotion opportunities in a fast-paced and growing high-tech company
- Competitive p[erformance incentives and benefits
- Premium for french language
- Flexible shifts within the work hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday
- No evenings, weekends or holidays
- In-office positions and work from home within two to three hour radius of Sault Ste. Marie
For detailed job postings in both french and english, please visit our Facebook event page. For more information on CX Solutions, or to discover more opportunities please visit their website.
Interested and qualified applicants can send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CX Solutions” in the subject line. It’s that easy!
For over 25 years, the Sault Community Career Centre has provided personalized services to assist job seekers, employers, and newcomers in reaching their professional goals. You can find more information about our free services at www.saultcareercentre.ca and by following us on Facebook and Instagram.
The Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO), established in 2001, is a provincial network with a professional team that takes an innovative approach to economic development, entrepreneurship, employability and immigration.
SÉO engages all of the Francophone and bilingual community’s stakeholders in fostering the prosperity of Ontario and Canada. You can find more information about The Société Économique de l’Ontario here, and by following them on their Facebook and LinkedIn.