FRIDAY, MAY 26
- Brian Tremblay and Mike Haggith perform at the Art Hub at Spring starting at 7 p.m.
- The Algoma Conservatory of Music presents the Brownman Acoustic 4tet at The Loft. Show time is 7:30 p.m.
- The Speakeasy at Algoma University will host a Pride Night and Drag Show. The event includes local vendors and prizes. Doors open at 8:45 p.m.
- Nostalgia makes its debut at Reggie’s Place Tavern to perform from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m.
- Milky Whites and the Bluesmen perform at Shooters Lounge. Show time is 9 p.m.
SATURDAY, MAY 27
- Clean North presents its annual garden mulch giveaway and plant/rain barrel sale at the George Leach centre starting at 9 a.m.
- The Elettra Marconi Craft/Vendor Extravaganza happens at the Marconi Hall from 10:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
- Hogan’s Homestead hosts its Summer Festival at The Sugar Shack, 1157 Thielman Rd., Goulais River. Event begins at 11 a.m.
- The Downtown Association presents the Sault’s Longest Garage Sale featuring downtown sidewalk sales, vendors, live entertainment and more. Event runs along Queen Street East from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Great lake Makers Market happens at the Elks Lodge from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Tynomi Banks performs at Mane St. Cafe starting at 7:30 p.m. You must be 19 or older to attend.
- Mustang Heart plays the Water Tower Pub from 8 to 11 p.m.
- Matthew James returns to the Whisky Barrel. Show time is 8 p.m.
- Bourbon Blue plays Shooters Lounge from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m.
- Wheelhouse hits the stage at Reggie’s Place Tavern at 9 p.m.
SUNDAY, MAY 28
- The Jamestown Strong West End Vendor Show happens at The Rink at The Machine Shop from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- The 2023 Walk to Make Cystic Fibrosis History happens at the John Rhodes Arena starting at 10 a.m.
THURSDAY, JUNE 1
- The Moose Lodge hosts a jam night from 7 to 10 p.m.
- There's a jam night at Jay's Piston Broke Pub from 8 p.m. to midnight.
- The Soo Blues Society presents Campbell and Johnston at Soo Blaster starting at 10:30 p.m.
- Get your disco on as The Saturday Nights make their debut at Soo Blaster on June 3
- Poutine Feast returns to Sault Ste. Marie on June 29
- Northern Vibe 2023 happens Aug. 25-27