Authors from Sault Ste. Marie, Kirkland Lake, Elliot Lake, Sudbury and other small northern Ontario communities are set to take part in the inuagural Northern Ontario Virtual Author Panel.
Hosted by WritingCommunity.ca on Sept. 27 at 1 p.m., panel participants include:
• Bryan Davies (Breaking A Hundred/A Four Season County, UFE Tagona Press)
• Darren Emond (Fantabulous Tales of Frivolous Fox, Chapter House)
• Dave Wickenden (Mad Dog, Black Rose Writing)
• Emma L.R. Hogg (Picket Fences, Tidewater Press)
• K.M. Cannon (Ashes in Winter, Pen Knights Press)
• Khadija “Kay” Styles (How Did We Get Here?, self-published)
• Patricia C. Lee (First Gear, Phoenix Literary Publishing)
• Richard Whitten Barnes (Out of the Dark, Wings e-Press)
While the online event is free to attend via Skype, those interested in taking part are asked to register by emailing email@example.com
For additional information, please click here.