Skip to content

Good morning, Sault Ste. Marie!

USED 20240610-sootoday-doreen
Old Moffat Bay St Joe’s

To read Jerry Shields' full weather forecast and for timely updates, please click here.

Current Weather

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

22.9°C

Pressure
101.2 falling
Visibility
32.2 km
Dewpoint
13.1 °C
Humidity
54%
Wind
SSW 13 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
8 PM
21°C
Sunny
Today
9 PM
19°C
Sunny
Today
10 PM
17°C
Clear
Today
11 PM
15°C
Clear
Tomorrow
12 AM
15°C
Clear
Tomorrow
1 AM
14°C
Clear
Tomorrow
2 AM
14°C
A few clouds
Tomorrow
3 AM
14°C
Partly cloudy
Tomorrow
4 AM
15°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Tomorrow
5 AM
15°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Tomorrow
6 AM
16°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Tomorrow
7 AM
16°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

14 °C

Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight then 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

23 °C

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 23. Humidex 28. UV index 7 or high.


A few clouds

Tuesday night

10 °C

Clear. Becoming partly cloudy late in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

16 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 16.


Clear

Wednesday night

7 °C

Clear. Low 7.


A mix of sun and cloud

Thursday

21 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.


Cloudy periods

Thursday night

10 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 10.


Cloudy

Friday

21 °C

Cloudy. High 21.


Chance of showers

Friday night

13 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13.


Chance of showers

Saturday

19 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19.


Chance of showers

Saturday night

9 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

19 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.


Yesterday

Low
12.7 °C
High
21.1 °C
Precipitation
31.2 mm

Normals

Low
9.1 °C
High
22.1 °C
Average
15.6 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:45 AM
Sunset
9:34 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1980 32.5 C
Min 1967 0.6 C
Rainfall 1948 15.5 mm
Snowfall 1945 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1948 15.5 mm
Snow On Ground 1962 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data