Skip to content

Good morning, Sault Ste Marie!

USED 000 094b06cd-5612-4051-acb5-f0d893270b2c

To read Jerry Shields' full weather forecast and for timely updates, please click here.

Current Weather

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

1.4°C

Pressure
101.5 rising
Visibility
32.2 km
Dewpoint
-5.8 °C
Humidity
59%
Wind
ESE 12 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
3 PM
2°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
4 PM
1°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
5 PM
1°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
6 PM
1°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
7 PM
0°C
Cloudy
Today
8 PM
0°C
Cloudy
Today
9 PM
0°C
Cloudy
Today
10 PM
0°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
11 PM
0°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
12 AM
0°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
1 AM
0°C
Chance of flurries
Tomorrow
2 AM
0°C
Chance of flurries

7 Day Forecast

A mix of sun and cloud

Today

2 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h this afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 1 or low.


Chance of flurries

Tonight

0 °C

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low zero.


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Tuesday

7 °C

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 7. UV index 1 or low.


Periods of snow or rain

Tuesday night

1 °C

Periods of snow or rain. Low plus 1.


Periods of snow or rain

Wednesday

1 °C

Periods of snow or rain. Windy. High plus 1.


Chance of flurries

Wednesday night

-2 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 2.


Chance of flurries

Thursday

0 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High zero.


Cloudy

Thursday night

-2 °C

Cloudy. Low minus 2.


Cloudy

Friday

4 °C

Cloudy. High plus 4.


Chance of snow or rain

Friday night

-1 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow or rain. Low minus 1.


Chance of flurries

Saturday

-2 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

-8 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 8.


Cloudy

Sunday

0 °C

Cloudy. High zero.


Yesterday

Low
-1.4 °C
High
4.9 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
-5.9 °C
High
1.2 °C
Average
-2.4 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:57 AM
Sunset
4:54 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1990 12.2 C
Min 1976 -17.2 C
Rainfall 1964 29.5 mm
Snowfall 1946 10.2 cm
Precipitation 2004 32.1 mm
Snow On Ground 1970 20.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data