- Mental Health Practitioners
Roles & Associates Psychotherapy Services Inc.
Roles & Associates Psychotherapy Services Inc. is a team of registered multidisciplinary clinicians who are all certified cognitive behavioural therapists.
It is our mission to provide our clients and learners with research-based interventions and treatments to help alleviate the effects of trauma, mental illness, and everyday life stressors.
We work collaboratively within our specialties and the recovery model to empower clients to optimize their mental health.
In addition to us being certified Cognitive Behavioural therapists we also practice within a range of other modalities including
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- BrainspottingTherapy™ (BSP)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Inner Child Therapy
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) and Parts Work
- Meaning Therapy (Logotherapy)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE)
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Radically Open Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (RO-DBT)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)