People visiting five specific sites at the indicated times this weekend may have exposed to the COVID-19 virus, says Chippewa County Health Department.
The health department and LMAS District Health Department investigated and traced the contacts that may have been exposed to two people who tested positive for COVID-19 and identified the following locations and time frames as possible exposure sites for COVID-19:
- June 20, 2020, 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. AGLOW meeting, Ashmun Creek Apartments Community Room, Sault, MI
- June 20, 2020, 2 – 4 p.m. Pickford Pickers, Pickford Township Hall, Pickford, MI
- June 20, 2020, 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. Sundown Lounge, Sault, MI
- June 21, 2020, 9:45 – 11:00 a.m. Pickford Methodist Church, Pickford, MI
- June 21, 2020, 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. E-Free Church, Sault Ste. Marie, MI
If you were present at any of these locations during the dates and times noted, please monitor for symptoms and contact your health department.
For Mackinac County residents, please call 906-643-1100. For Chippewa County residents, please call 906-635-1566.
This situation is evolving rapidly and information will be provided as it becomes known.