Child Care Algoma is hosting a two-day hiring event online in partnership with the Sault Community Career Centre.
The event begins on Nov. 22.
Following is a full release from Child Care Algoma with details:
Child Care Algoma, in partnership with the Sault Community Career Centre, will be hosting a two-day online hiring event on Monday, Nov. 22 until Tuesday, Nov. 23. Child Care Algoma is looking to hire full-time/part-time contract and casual positions for their Licensed Child Care Programs and EarlyON Child and Family Centres. Apply today if you are interested in developing a career in the child care field!
Child Care Algoma has been a trusted Licensed Child Care Provider within the Algoma region for over thirty years. Now, you have a chance to join their team and help make a difference in the lives of children and families in our community!
Child Care Algoma is looking for qualified, enthusiastic and reliable team members to fill the following positions:
- Casual/supply cook:
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday during the day
- Have Safe Food Handling certification and/or diploma/degree in the culinary field
- Registered Early Childhood Educators:
- Various full time and part time term contracts with potential for continuous future opportunities
- Diplomas/Degrees in a related field may be considered
- Required Standard First Aid CPR Level C (or in-process of completing), Vulnerable Sector Check and immunization record from successful candidates
- Contract applicants must be available to work Monday - Friday
For more detailed job postings or to participate, please visit our Job Fair Event page and fill out the registration form. Interested and qualified applicants can attach their cover letter and resume to the registration form, where it will be reviewed by a representative from Child Care Algoma. It’s that easy!
For over 25 years, the Sault Community Career Centre has provided personalized services to assist job seekers, employers, and newcomers reach their professional goals. You can find more information about our free services at www.saultcareercentre.ca and by following us on Facebook and Instagram.