Public Health Ontario reported 964 new COVID cases today.
The latest updates noted 558 recoveries and one new death.
The Nov. 28 updates provided by the province's public health agency and the ministry of health also reported the following data:
- 6,484 active cases, up from 6,079 reported yesterday.
- 122 people are hospitalized with COVID-19. With more than 10 per cent of hospitals not submitting data to the Daily Bed Census, the number of hospitalizations could increase as the number of hospitals that submit data goes up.
- There are 118 COVID-positive patients in the ICU plus another 17 patients no longer testing positive for COVID-19.
- There are 76 COVID-positive patients on ventilators and another nine patients on ventilators no longer testing positive for COVID.
- 11,250,989 Ontarians have been fully vaccinated.
- Today's new cases include 498 unvaccinated, 21 partially vaccinated, and 396 fully vaccinated people. 49 cases were reported with the vaccination status unknown.
- Incomplete reporting from hospitals on weekends means vaccination status data for hospital and ICU admissions is not updated on Sundays.
- The province reported 29,692 tests were processed yesterday, resulting in a 3.2 per cent positivity rate.
Public Health Ontario has confirmed 617,015 cases of COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic, and reported 600,537 recoveries and 9,994 deaths.
For more on the province's breakdown of vaccination status, click here.