Share this profile:
At Algoma Thunderbirds Summer Camps, we strive to instill every camper with the enthusiasm, confidence, and ability to lead an active and healthy life. We understand that regular physical activity is integral to feeling better and living better no matter how old you are. Our goal is to inspire and equip our campers to be active, healthy, and well for the rest of their lives.
Try out multiple sports at our Thunderbird Day Camp, develop fundamental skills at our Basketball Basics Camp, or take your game to the next level at our Elite Basketball Camp. Led by Algoma University coaches, athletes, and students, all of our camps provide the FUN, engagement, and growth you expect from a world-class institution.
· Register before June 1st for a $25 early bird discount!
· All camps run from 9:00 am-4:00 pm.
· Early drop off starts at 8:00 am and late pick up is available until 5:00 pm at a cost of $25 per week. Please register for early and/or late pick up at the George Leach Centre on your first day of camp.
THUNDERBIRD DAY CAMP (Ages 6-12)
· Session 1: July 2-5 ($180 4 day rate)
· Session 2: July 22-26
· Session 3: July 29-Aug 2
· Session 4: Aug 6-9 ($180 4 day rate)
· Session 5: Aug 12-16
· Session 6: Aug 19-23
BASKETBALL BASICS CAMP (Ages 6-12)
· July 8-12
ELITE BASKETBALL CAMP (Ages 12-18)
Cost: $275 + HST
· July 15-19
For more information, please go to algomathunderbirds.ca/camps.
For camp inquiries please email Peter Ling, Algoma Thunderbirds Summer Camps Coordinator, at email@example.com.