Position: Structural Engineer
Competition ID: StructuralPEng-SSM/Sudbury-102020
Location: Sault Ste. Marie or Sudbury Office
TULLOCH Engineering is a progressive, multi-disciplinary firm that believes in maintaining a family-oriented feel. We seek out opportunities to work on unique projects and thrive under the most challenging conditions where we bring a passion for finding solutions and a fierce enthusiasm in implementing them. Our employees are dedicated to quality and often go the extra mile to fulfill client requests and to meet these requests with a devotion seldom found in the industry. We are excited about our work in the fields of engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services. We employ over 300 professionals working from fourteen offices throughout Canada
The Structural Engineering Team at TULLOCH offers services to private and government sector clients throughout Ontario. We provide engineering solutions for bridges, buildings, and utility scale power generating facilities. Our team is known for innovative thinking and maintaining client satisfaction through quality and timely work. The work environment is fast paced, challenging, and rewarding.
We are currently looking for a full time Junior/Intermediate Structural Engineer to join our Sault Ste. Marie or Sudbury team. This is a permanent full-time position to begin as soon as a successful candidate is found.
• University degree in Civil/Structural Engineering;
• Licensed Professional Engineer in Ontario is required;
• Bridge Design Experience an asset;
• Class “G” driver’s license is required;
• Solid written and verbal communication skills;
• Organizational skills, strong work ethic, problem solving and decision-making skills, self-initiative and eagerness to learn.
• Design and analysis of buildings and bridges and other new and existing structures;
• Checking, reviewing and approving technical deliverables including reports, technical notes, drawings and engineering calculations;
• Preparing plans, specifications, supporting documents and reports in accordance with applicable design standards;
• Preparing tenders, proposals and cost estimates;
• Project and team management;
• Strong client liaison and communications.
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; submit online at www.tulloch.ca. Please reference Competition ID: StructuralPEng-SSM/Sudbury-102020 on your application. Thank you to all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates shortlisted for the position will be contacted. Please indicate your legal eligibility to work in Canada in your application.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, please advise Human Resources when contacted for an interview.
“We want to build an organization where everyone loves their job and their leaders care for them”