Kresin Engineering Corporation, an established engineering firm located in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario providing multi-disciplined engineering services throughout Northern Ontario, is seeking an experienced Engineer/Project Manager
You will oversee the delivery of municipal assignments, including project planning, design and specification development, construction contract administration, and report writing. Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems, sanitary sewers and lift stations, water distribution systems, water and sewage treatment systems, road works and/or sanitary landfill design are examples of assets. Job functions include:
• Being involved in multi-discipline projects including all
phases of planning, design and implementation.
• Conducting technical analysis, report writing, and preparing
conceptual, preliminary and detailed designs.
• Management of engineering assignments including interaction
• Applying engineering principles, design software and
innovative techniques to develop sustainable, practical
• Occasional travel to work sites.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and be a team player with the following minimum requirements:
• A degree or diploma in Engineering and registration with PEO
or OACETT (or eligibility to register).
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent computer and communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to work independently, and proactively.
Please provide a resume and covering letter explaining how your experience, knowledge, skills and abilities match the position requirements by May 24, 2019. Reply in confidence to (only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted):
Kresin Engineering Corporation
536 Fourth Line East
Sault Ste. Marie, ON, P6A 6J8
(or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org)