We want you to join our growing team at Northside Auto Group
Join our successful Mazda dealership and as a motivated Automotive Service Manager and we will help you on the path to success from your very first day!
You will have ongoing training opportunities, a competitive benefit package and you will become a member of our family that values our people, their work and life goals, and their participation in the VERY BEST guest experience.
Our team members enjoy:
- Working at a fun, vibrant, exciting, respectful dealership.
- Building excitement - ensuring every customer touch point is professional, yet fun.
- High demand, award winning vehicles that drive customers to the dealership.
We are looking for a Service Manager who is:
- Self-motivated with the energy and enthusiasm to be part of a growing business.
- A “glass half full” attitude and the ability to focus on the positive side of things.
- An outgoing, coachable personality and the desire to continually improve.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction targets are met to promote a first-class customer experience.
- Promotes teamwork and works cohesively within a team-oriented environment.
- Has technical knowledge, experience implementing/maintaining systems, procedures and processes.
- Excellent organizational and time management skill
Service Manager Duties:
- Foster a positive working relationship with Mazda Canada and represent the interests of the brand while simultaneously maintaining a consistent high-level customer experience and meeting the objectives of the dealership.
- Oversee daily operations, coach and mentor a team of employees to provide second-to-none customer experience while achieving company targets.
- This position requires the leadership of the following roles: service advisors, licensed technicians, apprentices, shuttle drivers, and vehicle detailers.
- Implementing all systems, procedures and processes.
- Maintain high profitability in all areas with a high customer satisfaction percentage rating at all times.
- Tracking of performance of Service Advisors and Technicians.
- Forecast, target and track monthly sales, profits and expense objectives.
- Attaining department objectives.
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Health/medical benefit package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Salary + Bonus Component
APPLY TODAY TO BEGIN A REWARDING CAREER TOMORROW!
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent