“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number: E-mail to email@example.com
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Zara
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our Government Clients is looking for an Inbound Call Centre Representative
Length: Contract term is approximately 6-8 months with possibility of extension
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Hours: Ability to Shiftwork in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment (a variety of shifts) and a suitable work from home space with reliable internet connection. Due to COVID, this role is working from home for the immediate future but is subject to working from our Sault Ste. Marie office in the longer-range future
• The Inbound Call Centre Representative - is responsible for establishing quality customer interactions and addressing inquiries in a manner that aligns with Client’s customer-centric values.
• This position requires an individual who is flexible, adaptable to change and thrives within a dynamic shiftwork environment (24 x 7 x 365).
• Must have a high comfort level working in multiple business applications/technical ability.
• Training: These individuals will be trained to use a number of different tools that will require frequent toggling from one to another. Then a short time later, back in training for another round of training on brand new systems/technology.
• Creating great customer experiences during every interaction to establish a strong customer Client Internal relationship
• Documenting and recording all interactions, such as phone calls, emails, chat and social media – to monitor and analyze customer experiences
• Developing and maintaining knowledge of all Client’s products, services and promotions to ensure customers receive accurate information
• Developing and maintaining knowledge of all Client’s procedures to ensure compliance with organizational privacy, information and risk protocols
• Serving as the primary point of contact for customer questions regarding products, services and promotions to support customers in optimizing their value from Client’s offerings
• Offering advice and guidance on products, services and promotions to enhance the customer’s interaction and value-add from Client’s offerings
• Providing troubleshooting and escalating to vendor, as necessary, to ensure smooth and quality Client’s interactions
• Escalating customer inquiries, as needed, to ensure quality interactions and customer satisfaction is achieved
• Continuously seeking opportunities to improve department policies, processes and procedures to ensure efficient and effective operations
• University degree or college diploma in relevant field, or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of experience working in customer service
• 3+ years of experience working in complex, challenging environments
• Experience in gaming, entertainment or other similar industries preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications, internet and proficient keyboarding skills
• Ability to work shiftwork, including weekends and public holidays, in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment. Ability to work overtime as needed to meet operational goals.
• Excellent customer service, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders
• Sound problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Strong customer service skills
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written English required),
bilingual English/French is an asset
Solid technical skills (MS Office required, MS Dynamics is an asset)with ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing technology and processes
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
When you have some time please register in our database (5 minute process) to be considered for future openings; the link is available on our website at http://www.teamrecruiter.com in the Candidate section.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted through telephone/email. You are encouraged to register with us in our database to be considered for future positions available.
Have a great day.
......At Teamrecruiter.com we offer some of the most highly qualified professionals in the workforce. We dedicate an industry trained recruitment specialist to the following areas: IT, Finance, Admin, Sales, Executive Search and Contractors. If you would like to learn more about our full-service recruiting firm please visit our website at www.teamrecruiter.com.
CAMSC and ACSESS certified
“…..All Offers are conditional on Client Post-Offer Conditions being met and removed by end Client prior to written offer signing”
“Please note that emails from our Recruitment Firm may inadvertently be sent to your Spam Folder. When contacted regarding an employment opportunity, please keep an eye on your Spam/Junk Folder to avoid missing important communication.”