Allied Mineral Products, Inc., a global refractory company and leading manufacturer of monolithic refractory products, plans to expand its presence in Northern Ontario, seeks a skilled and driven Sales and Service Representative for the Sault Ste. Marie area. Applicants with the following skills, knowledge and experience will be given priority consideration:
- Sound understanding of refractory and ceramic technical information.
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment.
- Works well with engineers and operators to solve product related issues.
- Strong computer skills and troubleshooting capability.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a technical or business discipline is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of industrial sales or relevant work experience.
- Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to build solid team-work, possess high level of energy and be self-motivated.
- Must have a practical approach to problem solving.
Visit Alliedmineral.com/careers for more information and to apply on line.