PUT YOUR PASSION FOR TECHNOLOGY TO WORK!
Join our sales team of professionals and start earning your potential now!
If you would like to work for a fun, energetic, customer focused, employee centered company, then you will absolutely love working for ATS/Bell. Full time.
You will build strong customer relationships. You’ll be instrumental in helping increase overall store wireless sales. As a Wireless Outside Small Business/Corporate Sales Consultant, you will be the first to learn about the latest wireless technology and wireless gadgets. Our customers will come to you for expert advice on everything wireless.
You know you have what it takes to be a Wireless Consultant if this sounds like you:
- You’re so techie that people mistake you for a Bill Gates.
- You’re so organized; you have a stock of sticky notes just in case.
- You’re so multi-tasking; you’re reading this while juggling.
- You love sales and competition, and you crush metrics and goals.
- You’re so self-motivated, you already applied and are setting up an interview with us and we don’t even know it yet!
- Meet sales goals by selling our products and services to new and existing customers.
- Effectively present products and services and develop relationships with potential clients.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including but not limited to: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders.
- Stay up to date with product knowledge, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features through continuous learning and self-development.
- Know the market by keeping up with competitive offers and be able to provide market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of retail sales or customer service experience and bonus points if you have wireless or commissioned sales experience.
- An awesome, positive, can-do attitude, highly motivated, results driven personality.
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to understand and implement our sales process of a needs-based approach.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Very organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Base Salary + Commission + Bonus Structure
- Awesome training program
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Company paid Cell Phone Line
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Employee discount on ATS/BELL Products & Services
We believe excellent skills, quality work and great attitude should be rewarded. Join our Team!
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Fax: 705-759-8423 or;
Mail to: ATS Inc.
Attn.: Human Resources
270 Bruce Street
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 1P6
ATS is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest in our Company, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.