Woody's Wheels is a locally owned and operated business in Sault Ste. Marie specializing in sales of trailers, docks and boat lifts from top manufacturers.
Woody's Wheels is looking for an enthusiastic and hard working individual to join their team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Installing trailer accessories
- Performing pre-delivery inspections (PDI)
- Washing trailers
- Trouble shooting and performing minor trailer repairs
- Installing and removing seasonal docks and boat lifts
- Maintaining an inventory of parts
- Maintaining accountability of tools and equipment
- Performing routine general maintenance on tractor, forklift and other equipment
- Maintaining the yard including grass cutting and snow removal
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Superior customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An ability to listen and ask appropriate questions to ensure understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Valid driver's license with a clean driver's abstract
- Certification for the safe operation of a forklift (or willing to obtain)
- Criminal background check
- Secondary school diploma (some post secondary education preferred)
- Welding is an asset
Qualified applicants should submit a resume with references to email@example.com by November 19, 2018.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.