We are seeking a Showroom Specialists for our Sault Ste. Marie location.
- The ideal candidate will serve as the first point of contact for our Showroom; customer walk-ins and call-ins. Answers and accurately directs customer calls by asking leading questions and pre-qualifying potential sales.
- Must be well adapt with Social Media (Facebook, InstaGram etc.)
- Secretarial duties; typing and computer skills, must be very adapt with MS Office programs XL, Word, Power Point, good working knowledge with Quick Books, POS System, invoicing, and contract completion.
- Must have good organizational skills; Record traffic reports, Sales Leads, and appointments, filing etc.
- Demonstrates product in Showroom, using samples or catalogues, emphasizing features and benefits of our products. Maintaining a high level of product knowledge at all times.
- Maintains Showroom cleanliness and neatness to ensure a favorable and hospitable setting for all customers, including dusting, cleaning windows, maintaining displays etc.
- Ability to multi-task, have a strong work ethic, are highly motivated and are passionate about representing and building our company image, then this is the place for you!
Job Type: Full/Part-Time
- Must be well adapt with Social Media
- Experience in Customer Service; Excellent communication skills
- Well adapt with MS Office Programs, Power Point presentations and QuickBooks
- Supports our company goal for customer satisfaction
- Team Player and able to take direction from management
How to Apply:
- Apply at email@example.com
- Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted, however, we appreciate all applicants. Thank you