Come Join our team!
We are hiring for a building maintenance person.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Performing minor repairs/installations of various items in vacant and occupied units as required
• Conducting various maintenance tasks such as changing light bulbs, checking fire alarms etc.
• Trouble shooting and problem solving effectively
• Work independently as well as within a team
• Lift up to 50 lbs
• Participate in minor renovation projects
• Perform other related duties and activities as required
• Must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle (gas allowance provided)
• Must have a minimum of two years’ experience as a maintenance worker
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Hands on experience with hand and electrical tools an asset
• Knowledge of sprinkler systems and mechanical systems an asset
• Able to work Monday to Friday
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.