COMMUNICATIONS & ADVOCACY INTERN (12 month full time position)
THRIVE Child Development Centre has secured a Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation Internship grant to hire a Communications & Advocacy Intern for a 12 month period, commencing October of 2018. The Communications & Advocacy Intern will be responsible to plan, develop and implement a strategy for THRIVE’s overall advocacy and communications needs.
The successful candidate will have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle. The ability to provide services in both official languages (French-English) would be an asset. Please see our website for more information about our organization: www.kidsthrive.ca
• Degree or Diploma from an accredited University or College in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field of study;
• Recent post-secondary graduate (within the last 3 years);
• Candidates must be seeking first time employment within their field of study;
• Candidates previously employed through the NOHFC internship program are not eligible;
• Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada;
• Satisfactory criminal background check (CPIC).
If you are the passionate Communications Advocate we seek, please submit your cover letter and resume via email to:
c/o THRIVE Child Development Centre
Please reference “C & A Intern” in your email subject line.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
All applications are appreciated; however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. THRIVE Child Development Centre is an equal opportunity employer, and provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities.