Soo Foundry has been in business in Sault Ste. Marie for over 100 years. We are a locally owned, diversified manufacturing facility, with about 55 employees. We have two subsidiaries. As a growing organization, we are seeking an Accounting Administrator who will work and train with our existing staff, with the goal of leading our administrative team in the future.
What we offer:
* Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
* A significant company paid defined contribution Pension Plan.
* A comprehensive benefit package paid 100% by the company.
* Full time work; Monday to Friday 8:00 to 5:00.
* Working with a team of friendly and experienced staff.
* General accounting functions which include payroll, invoicing, receivable collection, payables, cash management, electronic payments, government remittances for HST and EHT, WSIB remittances, reconciling bank statements, preparation of month end statements, yearend inventory, and answering phone calls.
* communicate with other office staff to learn new tasks and find solutions.
* Post-Secondary diploma in Accounting is an asset.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Must be organized, reliable, able to multi-task and problem solve.
* Minimum 3-5 years experience in accounting/bookkeeping.
If you are interested, or have any questions, apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes will be accepted until; July 5th, 2021
Soo Foundry is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.