In business for 38 years, and a division of Soo Foundry & Machine Traders Steel Warehouse is seeking an individual to work full time in this diversified, growing, and fast paced organization.
What we offer;
* Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
* A significant company paid defined contribution Pension Plan
* A comprehensive benefit package paid 100% by the company
* Full time work; Monday to Friday 8:00 to 5:00
* Working with a team of friendly and experienced staff
* General accounting functions which includes payroll, invoicing, receivable collection, payables, cash management, electronic payments, government remittances for HST & EHT, WSIB remittances, reconciling bank statement, preparation of month end statements, and yearend inventory.
* You will also be selling steel, and purchasing steel items
* Talking to customers, and taking phone calls
* communicate with other office staff to learn new tasks and find solutions
* Post-Secondary diploma in Accounting is an asset
* Excellent computer skills
* Knowledge of steel is an asset
* Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Must be organized, reliable, able to multi-task and problem
* Minimum 3-5 Years' experience in accounting/bookkeeping
If you are interested, or have any questions, apply in confidence to: email@example.com
Resumes will be accepted until June 25, 2021
Traders Steel Warehouse is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
215 Drive-In Road