• Develops and supervises the execution of the Preventive Maintenance plan.
• Ensures systematic failure, problem and performance analysis on equipment, defining corrective actions and generating improvement opportunities.
• Supports the Engineering area in the research and assessment of the best equipment available and the start-up of new pieces of equipment.
• Develops relationships with key internal/external customers to identify emerging needs.
• Anticipates demands to align operational priorities.
• Manages resources to ensure financial objectives are met within own area.
• Resolves complex problems that have implications beyond own area.
• Promotes and adheres to the Safety and Quality standard.
• Implement the preventive/corrective actions. Keep updated the risk analysis and the environmental aspect assessment.
• Participates in the development of maintenance information systems and supports actions as required. Analyzes and uses the information provided in order to support the decision making process.
• Analyzes, interprets and recommends courses of action for more complex topics.
• Interacts with internal and/or external contacts with a higher level of autonomy.
• Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensure adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
• Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures.
• Protect from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area
• A post-secondary degree of Engineering or a Technical Diploma
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience is preferred
• Experience working in an industrial and/or mill environment is preferred
• Working knowledge of SAP or MMS (maintenance management software) is an asset.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• General Computer Skills (Microsoft Office) / SAP (preferred, not limited)
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse team environment
• Requires strong problem solving skills, team oriented person.
Apply through website at https://performancemanager41.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=106164&company=Tenaris or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org