17 Trees is a fast-growing company that was established by a group of Electrical Distributors in Ontario to service the Algoma, Sudbury and North Bay regions in ensuring utility line clearance and reliable electricity.
17 Trees is looking to hire a full-time Utility Arborist to service Sault Ste Maire and surrounding area to ensure tree care, right of way and utility line clearance.
Reporting to the Supervisory, Northern Forestry Operations, the Utility Arborist will be responsible to:
• Perform arboricultural work including aerial operations, climbing, use of bucket trucks, vegetation pruning and removals, cabling and bracing.
• Safely operate equipment used in arboricultural work (chainsaws, brush clippers, stump grinders etc).
• Climb trees and work at various heights including operating near energized conductors.
• Understand and ensure compliance with applicable legislation and standards.
• Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Forestry, Urban Forestry, Horticulture or related discipline or equivalent experience.
• ISA Certified Arborist.
• Minimum 2 years experience conducting active tree care.
• Valid G class license (DZ License is an asset but not required).
• Demonstrate a strong safety mentality.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Resumes stating qualifications and work experience can be submitted to email@example.com quoting the
position noted above.