NEW GRADS WELCOME! NO EVENINGS OR WEEKENDS!
Dr. Mark Santana and Associates not only have a beautiful dental practice, conveniently located in the Historic Cochrane Block Building on 388 Queen Street East at Elgin. The Dental Office offers a comprehensive range of general dentistry, cosmetic dental services, oral surgery and children's care. We are easily accessible by public transit and offer free parking to all employees. Our office is located in a highly desirable area in Sault Ste. Marie, with dozens of charming restaurants and local shops in walking distance.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 5 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within our network of practices, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
1-2 Fridays per month (8:00-5:30)
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
* Competitive compensation
* Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
* Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
* Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
* Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
* Work-life balance and flexibility
* Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
- Appropriately assess, plan, implement and evaluate services for patient care
- Perform all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations, while consistently maintaining ethical and professional behaviour.
* Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
* Registered as a Dental Hygienists and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
* Valid CPR certification
388 Queen St E