**NO EVENINGS OR WEEKENDS**
Dr. Mark Santana and Associates not only have a beautiful dental practice, conveniently located in the Historic Cochrane Block Building on 388 Queen Street East at Elgin. The Dental Office offers a comprehensive range of general dentistry, cosmetic dental services, oral surgery and children's care. We are easily accessible by public transit and offer free parking to all employees. Our office is located in a highly desirable area in Sault Ste. Marie, with dozens of charming restaurants and local shops in walking distance.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 5.0 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Monday-Thursday with 1-3 Fridays per month
30-40 hours per week
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
* Competitive compensation with annual wage increase reviews
* Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
* Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
* Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
* Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
* Work-life balance and flexibility
* Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
* Paid Parking
* Uniform Allowance
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
* Certified as a Dental Assistant with your Provincial regulatory body or association - successful completion of NDAEB is preferred
* HARP Certification required
* Previous dental assisting experience is preferred
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
388 Queen St E