Are you sincere and caring and passionate about your profession? Would you like working in a positive, motivating atmosphere that recognizes you for your efforts?
We have a beautiful modern office, wonderful clientele, an enthusiastic team, and sincere dentists dedicated to providing quality care. We are looking for 2 registered dental hygienists for full-time positions with our office. Previous dental experience would be helpful, but a great attitude and a strong work ethic are our first priorities.
Our office provides a safe working environment that adheres to recommended CDHO and IPAC guidelines as we navigate through Covid-19.
If you are energetic, professional, and HARP certified we would be proud to have you on our progressive and fast paced team! This position involves both clinical and administrative responsibilities.
• Create a rapport with clients and team members
• Provide excellent hygiene service and care
• Educate and communicate effectively with clients, families and other team members.
• Directly contribute to the success and profitability of the office through effective periodontal case management
• Coordinate hygienist schedules
• Complete schedule audits
• Confirm future appointments and fill openings in the schedule
• Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls
• Manage email and text message responses
• Send pre-determinations to insurance companies
• Reactivate inactive patients
• Successfully completed an accredited dental hygiene program
• Active registration with the CDHO
• Current CPR certification
• HARP Certified
• Strong interpersonal communication combined with a strong commitment towards teamwork.
• Flexibility with hours is required
• Leadership capabilities
• Excellent computer skills
• Great attitude, commitment
Please drop off your resume in person or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we look forward to hearing from you!
*We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.