* Plan, implement and evaluate both individual and group activation program based on assessed needs and as assigned by the Supervisor.
* Set up and clean activity area as necessary and transport residents to and from programs. Monitor the behavior and condition of residents during programs and report any significant changes to the nursing staff and supervisor as appropriate.
* Maintain program and resident records according to department policy. Communicate participation by residents to registered staff.
* Work cooperatively with other departments to meet residents needs.
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in recreation and leisure studies, therapeutic recreation, gerontology, social services or other related field.
* Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent documentation skills.
* Knowledge and/or experience in working with the geriatric population especially those with cognitive impairments.
* Knowledge of Alzheimer's and Dementia an assist.
Forward your resume to email@example.com