Oncidium is a well-established Canadian organization with over 20 years’ experience in occupational health and disability management. Our focus is on a delivery system that is caring, effective and evidence-based. Our team consists of occupational health nurses, physicians, psychologists, ergonomists, kinesiologists, mental health professionals, case managers, and paralegals who are all supported by people and processes that strive for high quality results and excellent customer service.
- Graduate of community college secretarial program or equivalent;
3-5 years senior administrative experience in a health care setting;
- Demonstrated excellence in effective communication and interpersonal skills within a professional environment;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines - daily, weekly, monthly, annually;
- Ability to work on own initiative, and judgment in assuming responsibility for routine matters and problem-solving;
- Proficient computer skills in Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated ability to appreciate confidential nature of the position;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as effectively in a team environment;
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous quality improvement;
- Proficiency in both Official Languages, French and English is considered an asset
Schedule Work Hours: 08:00 to 16:30 weekdays, may vary based on operational needs
Oncidium values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Oncidium is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. We aim to strive at diversity therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of visible minority and persons with a disability.
Please forward your resume and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.