Winmar Sault Ste. Marie is a National Franchise Property Restoration Company that is looking for energetic and self-motivated employees to join our team.
Winmar provides emergency and reconstruction services to homes, businesses, industrial and institutional properties damaged by fire, water, sewage, mould, asbestos, vehicle impacts, etc.
Salary will be based on experience and expertise. Relocation assistance may be available.
- Establish scope and standards of construction projects
- Estimate equipment, manpower, cost of project and materials required to accomplish each project using industry approved software
- Makes sketches or drawings to detail work to be accomplished
- Establishment of job priority based on general guidelines
- Inspects buildings to determine work needed to maintain buildings to code and desired standards
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Able to interact and effectively communicate (written and oral)
- Proficiency in the use of common computer software package (i.e. MS Office)
- Knowledge of building construction, materials and methods and codes
- Knowledge of the laws and ordinances regulating building construction
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in construction, estimating or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS AND METRICS:
- Punctual and reliable
- Produces accurate scopes and cost estimates
- Manages profitability
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Project timeliness
- Effective scheduling and supervision
- Ability to take charge and delegate
- Effective team player
- Clean driver abstract
- No criminal record
IF INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE RESPOND IN WRITING WITH RESUME VIA EMAIL TO:
Dino Biasucci – Manger of Operations