The ideal candidates will have a:
- Minimum of 10 years’ underground experience (development and construction)
- Ontario Supervisory Common Core; and
- In-depth understanding of mine policies and procedures
- Knowledge of blue print reading
- Valid 1 st Aid/CPR
We currently have vacancies at:
- Barrick/Hemlo (Williams in Marathon, ON) (2 weeks in, 1 week out – must have your own vehicle to drive to and from the site – furnished accommodations are provided).
- Musselwhite (Thunder Bay) – 2 weeks in, 2 weeks out.
- Wesdome (Wawa) - 2 weeks in, 2 weeks out (drive-in only).
- Alamos (Dubreuilville) – 3 weeks in, 3 weeks out.
The Company offers competitive wages, bonus system and a benefits package. If you would like to join our team, we encourage you to send your cover letter, resume and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 1-807-826-4017.
If you want the opportunity to enhance your skills, qualifications, and work for a dynamic and progressive Company in a worldwide mining market, come join our team.
We would like to thank those who apply in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.