WINMAR is seeking and hiring full-time Emergency Restoration Technicians.
Duties will include:
- Attending emergencies (residential and commercial losses) under the direction of the Project Manager
- Setting up drying equipment
- Boarding up and securing homes/buildings
- Performing tear-outs of carpets, flooring, drywall, etc
- Packing out of contents
What we are looking for:
- You must hold a valid driver's licence and a clean driving record
- Your own vehicle to get to and from the job site
- The ability to work evenings and weekends if an emergency arises (Regular hours are 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday)
- IICRC Certification and previous experience working with property restoration is considered an asset.
Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginning January 2nd (when we return from holidays), resumes may be dropped off in person to our office at 766 Peoples Rd between 8am and 5pm.
*Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.