Northern Insurance Brokers provides our clients across Northern Ontario with expert advice in risk management and insurance.
As a broker partner of Navacord, one of the largest Commercial Insurance and VIP Personal Insurance brokers in Canada (including the largest in Construction/Contracting and Transportation), our Account Executives have the opportunity to build a successful career with an entrepreneurial mindset, with access to Navacord's proprietary Programs & Products.
Northern Insurance Brokers is seeking a Account Executives to join our growing Commercial and Personal Insurance teams. Successful candidates will be responsible for achieving new business growth and servicing & deepening relationships on their client portfolio.
This position will contribute to our continued growth appetite for Commercial and Personal lines clients, with the opportunity for referrals within Navacord’s network for Group Benefits and associated products to support our broad client needs.
As we are focused on growth in Northern Ontario, Positions are available in our Sault Ste Marie and Sudbury offices, or remotely across Northern Ontario (Thunder Bay, Timmins, North Bay, Parry Sound)
• Target mid-market Commercial segment or high net worth Personal Insurance segment and positively impact the revenue growth of the organization each year by continually growing your book of business.
• Be the client’s advisor in risk and insurance solutions. Put the client in the middle of everything you do.
• Proactively Manage Relationships by understanding the needs of your clients and knowing their business best.
• In collaboration with the Department VP, provide a strategic overview of the growth initiatives for your book of business, along a prospect pipeline for future growth
• Support, mentor, and engage with the Commercial Client Service team assigned to assist on your book of business
• Continuously improve your technical and market knowledge through ongoing training & networking to achieve goals and deliver results
• Be active in your networks and your community, doing your part to represent Northern Insurance Brokers and Navacord as a professional in the marketplace
Key Employee Benefits
• Competitive Compensation, including aggressive Variable Compensation opportunities & full benefits package
• Professional Development Courses and Designation opportunities
• Flexible Work Arrangements
• Opportunity to work as part of a high-performance team of experienced and respected insurance professionals
The Ideal Candidate
• Possesses a strong sales background with the demonstrated ability to outperform targets and manage lasting relationships
• Is a natural networker and connector who is driven by the desire for constant improvement
• Is a self-starter with strong written & oral communication skills, presentation skills, and organizational skills
• Someone who loves problem solving, helping clients solve problems through our insurance solutions
• Has 5+ years of Insurance experience, or 5+ years of sales experience in another industry
• Post-Secondary Degree Required, RIBO license and CIP, CRM, CAIB designations preferred
• Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word
200-855 Queen ST E