COME GROW WITH US!
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers since 1949. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso™ and Shell® branded retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 10 years in a row, achieving Platinum Member status. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Ontario and Western Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for a high energy, results focused, dynamic Account Manager within our Auto Market. Reporting directly to the Director of the Dealer Business Market, the Account Manager will provide support to the Auto Market Sales Team acting as the continuous improvement champion as well as key user and solutions expert for various software programs employed within the department.
This position will be responsible for:
- Working in collaboration with Territory Managers to manage accounts, serving as the lead on continuous improvement projects, technology installation/upgrades and training and development of external customers.
- Resolving customer concerns, with a continuous improvement focus. Analyzing current processes, researching market best practices, and making recommendations.
- Supporting leadership efforts to develop and maintain relationships with key industry /POS partners.
- Participating in regular meetings with management to ensure focus on critical items and/or areas to be addressed.
- Reporting and systems management, including business analysis and CRM support for end users.
- Supporting Territory Managers with reporting requirements, sales and market analysis guides and customer requests, acting as the liaison to the relevant functional areas.
- Perform other administrative support functions as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- College diploma or degree in business or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales, training on and experience implementing Continuous Improvement methodologies; knowledge of the fuel or retail industry an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to shift focus with ease
- An understanding of customer focus and ability to execute
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; committed to meeting strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage large volumes of data; strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain successful cross functional working relationships
- High energy, self-starter that can work effectively within a strong team culture
- Advanced computer proficiency, including MS Office Suite; experience with CRM software and/or retail fuel POS an asset
- Strong understanding of Privacy and Confidentiality in the workplace
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- 4-weeks Starting Paid Vacation
- Employer paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employer Matched RRSP
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.