Northside Auto Group is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. The position will support day-to-day management of marketing initiatives for our dealerships. The ideal candidate will have experience working with various digital and traditional marketing methods. A passion for digital marketing, social media advertising and creative design is important. Working closely with senior management, we seek an individual who is initiative-taking and quick to learn.
- Creates graphics & content for websites, banners, social media, and other advertising mediums as required, including with newest programs, campaigns, models, etc.
- Maintain dealership websites across all store brands while remaining compliant with OEM and automotive regulations
- Creates email campaigns, tracks campaign results and ensures CASL compliance
- Optimizing company pages within each social media platform, primarily Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Brainstorm with senior management to develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns, determine monthly advertising priorities and offers and determine the most effective media channels and marketing methods ensuring campaigns align with dealership goals and budgets
- Communicate monthly offers to digital marketing support agencies. Approve ads from various agencies and submit for brand approval where required
- Quickly learns and understands each brands’ image standards, advertising requirements and co-op guidelines, providing insight to dealership managers and third-party vendors as required.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proven computer and technology skills including MS Office Suite and various marketing software’s and applications (i.e.: Exposure to WordPress, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Canva or Adobe Suite, Video Editing, Web analytics, Google AdWords, Google My Business, CRM systems, etc.)
- Coordinate, plan, promote and execute marketing initiatives and dealership events (i.e.: customer appreciation, product launches, test drive events, etc.)
- Coordinate dealership POP, community sponsorships and off-site events as required
- Digital Agency Experience Considered an Asset
- Experience updating websites using WordPress
- Experience with event planning and sponsorship
- Has developed, written, or created social media content and has managed social communities for businesses using Facebook Business Manager
- Has strong writing skills, specifically for a digital setting and can write digital content such as emails, website copy and social media content
- Understands and has base knowledge of both SEO and SEM
- Ability to think creatively, analyze data and identify and resolve problems
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- University degree or college diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years in a marketing, advertising, digital agency position or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of current/trending marketing methods
- Elevated level of integrity and self-motivation, able to work well autonomously as well as within a team
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Comfortable leveraging technology for most day-to-day functions
- Valid Driver’s License with Clear Driver’s Abstract
Qualified candidates are asked to submit resumes to email@example.com.