All North Overhead Doors is looking for an experienced and energetic individual who can excel in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, paid vacation, and salary based on experience. We are looking for a self-motivated, dedicated and highly disciplined individual who possesses knowledge of all accounting functions including progress billing, job costs, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, and financial reporting.
Main Duties include:
• Oversee all financial transactions, such as credit card and bank reconciliations, and manage the accounts payables and accounts receivables process
• Work with the general manager and provide detailed financial reporting to ensure costs, timeline, and budget of customer projects are accurately forecasted
• Accounts receivable follow-up and customer contacts
• Timely management of government remittances and reporting
• Cash flow monitoring
• Monthly general ledger entries and financial reporting to owner
• Bi-weekly payroll and all required payroll reporting
• Preparation of annual review for owner and auditors
• 5 years of experience in accounting or full-charge bookkeeping experience in the construction industry
• Knowledge of the Ontario Construction Act
• Strong attention to detail
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
• Knowledge of accounting software, specifically Sage
• Postsecondary diploma/degree or relevant experience
• Proficiency with MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
We thank all those who apply for this position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org