COME GROW WITH US!
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers since 1949. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso™ and Shell® branded retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 10 years in a row, achieving Platinum Member status. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Ontario and Western Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated, customer focused Account Manager to join our Auto Market Team. Reporting to the Director Dealer Business, the Account Manager will work to increase sales working with our dealer business, while providing support to the Auto Market Sales Team. This position will be responsible for:
- Working in collaboration with Dealer Business Accounts, managing an ‘inside sales’ territory of dealer locations.
- Understanding the products & programs offered to the Dealer Accounts and ensuring the execution of these at the account level.
- Resolving customer concerns to resolution; may involve working cross functionally with various departments.
- Working in collaboration with Territory Manager’s to maximize team effectiveness.
- Reporting and systems management responsibilities, including some business analysis.
- Maintaining and building committed relationships with customers and industry associations for business development.
- Ensuring retention and maintaining overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining knowledge of competitive offers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- College diploma or degree in business or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales or customer service; knowledge of the fuel or retail industry an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to shift focus with ease
- Ability to think quickly and help customers ‘in the moment’
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; committed to deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage large volumes of data; strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain successful cross functional working relationships
- High energy, self-starter that can work effectively within a strong team culture
- Advanced computer proficiency, including MS Office Suite
- Strong understanding of Privacy and Confidentiality in the workplace
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Health Benefits – Employer Paid
- Group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
Apply on-line or send a resume by email
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.