Installed Sales Associate – Kitchen & Bath Design
Soo Mill and Lumber Company Limited
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Do you love working with people? Would you like to be part of an exceptional team that takes pride in providing personalized, functional, stylish spaces for clients in their homes? We are seeking a professional to support our Installed Sales team with the sale of renovation projects.
You must be willing to commit to supporting the vision and success of our kitchen, bath design and installation department. You must be detail oriented with a passion for perfection, exceptionally organized in a fast paced environment and have the ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining an excellent level of Customer Service. Building rapport, listening to customer needs, identifying selling opportunities all the while inspiring the confidence that will result in building a long term client base.
Our employees are among the best compensated professionals in our industry, including a full benefits package and pension.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following job duties:
• you will engage customers in the showroom and seek opportunities for prospective clients
• Initiate the relationship between the customer and the installed service department
• you will have administrative responsibilities that include placing orders, monitoring project costs and maintaining customer files
• to consistently meet deadlines, while working with minimum supervision
• overall project coordination and executing plan to customers satisfaction
• work constantly to upgrade design and selling skills and product knowledge
• maintain frequent communication with clients and installation team for the duration of project
• Provide administrative assistance for the Manager of Installed Sales, while also supporting the Installed Sales team
• ability to maintain a professional attitude and appearance to reflect our premium brand and provide a superior standard of service and exceptional customer experience
• ability to read blueprints
• exquisite note taking and organizational skills, attention to detail and focus to work under pressure
• affinity for interior design
• Technical skills and product knowledge to quote on kitchen /bath installations and countertops an asset
• knowledge of renovation and construction practices
• a problem solver who has the ability to devise and communicate effective solutions when required
• exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills; knowledge of 20/20 Kitchen Design System an asset
• Kitchen and/or bath design experience an asset
Must be available to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends.
If you can check off all these boxes we would love to meet you! Please email your resume and cover letter before August 2nd, 2021 to:
Human Resources Manager
All applications are appreciated, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a criminal record search.