Loonie Toons Pontoons & Powersports in Desbarats is currently seeking to fill the position of bookkeeper/accountant.
• Direct and manage all corporate accounting functions, including the general ledger, financial schedules, bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, inventory and payroll.
• Preparation of monthly financial statements in a timely fashion.
• Manage annual budgets and forecasts.
• Manage compliance with tax requirements as they apply to corporate finance
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or 1-3 years accounting experience.
• Professional designation in Accounting an asset
• Experience in the boat industry or auto industry a definite asset
• Proficiency in Excel required.
• Detail orientated with strong analytical, organization and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong understanding of computer systems.
Salary commensurate with experience. Applications being accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org until the closing date of June 30th, 2021
7950 Hwy 17 E.