Wesdome Gold Mines is in its 30th year of continuous gold mining operations in Canada. The Company is 100% Canadian focused with a pipeline of projects in various stages of development. The Eagle River Complex is located approximately 50 km south of Highway 17; 50 km West of Wawa, Ontario and is currently producing gold from a central mill which processes ore from the Eagle River Underground Mine and the Mishi Open Pit Mine.
This position processes biweekly and semimonthly payroll data while ensuring compliance with the various legislation. This position provides support to employees by answering any payroll questions they may have and also provides support to all departments as requested by management in the form of various payroll reports and analysis.
• Compile and process payroll data
• Coordinate payroll process with departments and ensure compliance with policies, procedures and legislation
• Research and resolve payroll discrepancies and inquiries
• Prepare and maintain employee payroll files
• Reporting, analysis and reconciliations of payroll data
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Post-secondary education in Business Administration or Canadian Payroll Association certification required or equivalent experience
• Strong knowledge of current payroll legislation
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Experience with working with Microsoft Office Products, including strong excel skills.
• 8-hour shifts
• 5/2 schedule
• Location: Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
• Competitive salary and career advancement opportunities
We Wish To Thank All Applicants For Their Interest and Effort In Applying For The Position; However, Only Candidates Selected For Interviews Will Be Contacted.
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (the “Act”), Wesdome is committed to hosting and maintaining an accessible environment.