Come and learn how Microsoft 365 can help take your business to the next level!
You are invited to Microsoft 365 Tools: Reinventing Your Business
This is a practical demonstration workshop that will focus on how to use Microsoft 365 Tools to make your business more efficient and effective, it will give you practical knowledge of the Microsoft 365 product tool for a more productive way to operate and save operation costs in your business, while attracting and retaining customers and delivering value.
An overview of some of the topics to be covered:
- Office apps with built-in Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools and online file storage and sharing.
- OneDrive for Business to do more wherever you are with secure access, sharing, and file storage.
- Collaborate, share, and communicate with your team using Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Teams - Get a hub for teamwork, where you can chat, hold meetings, and share files and apps.
- Microsoft Planner to make it easy to create new project plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, and update the team on progress.
- Microsoft Forms - Easily create surveys and polls to collect customer feedback, measure employee satisfaction, and organize team events.
About Deborah Spina:
Deborah is a Consultant with the Advisory Services area within the Sault Ste. Marie office of BDO Canada LLP. She has over 25 years of experience in the information technology industry from delivery of technology training and end-user troubleshooting to technical writing and solutions application.
Her area of expertise is training and consulting with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications. She will be demonstrating how to use these tools to enhance your business.
If you really desire to up your game in business, you won’t want to miss this!
Register using the link: https://tinyurl.com/m365great