The following facilities and services will be closed Monday, November 12:
- Cemetery office
- Public Libraries - James L. McIntyre Centennial and the Korah Branch Library will be closed Sunday, November 11 and Monday, November 12
- The Ermatinger•Clergue National Historic Site will be closed. Winter hours are Tuesday to Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- City Landfill site and Household Hazardous Waste Depot. The Household Hazardous Waste Depot is closed for the season and will reopen Spring 2019
- Civic Centre - 99 Foster Drive
- GFL Memorial Gardens Administrative office and box office will be closed
- Public Works & Engineering office - 128 Sackville Road. For 24 hour emergency service requests, call 705-759-5201.
- Sault Transit main office is closed
- Seniors Drop-In Centre and the Northern Community Centre - Seniors 55+
- There will be no refuse or recycling pickup on Monday November 12. Refuse and recycling will be one day late for the remainder of the week.
- The Landfill is closed on Monday, November 12. Winter hours of operation for the Landfill are Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. For further information contact 705-541-7087.
- John Rhodes Community Centre Pool is open for all regular programming including lessons and swims
- All arenas (GFL Memorial Gardens, John Rhodes Community Centre Arena and the McMeeken Centre) will be open for scheduled events
- Regular transit and Parabus will operate as usual on Sunday, November 11 and Monday, November 12. At 11 a.m. on Sunday, City buses will pull over to observe one minute of silence. For more info, call Sault Transit at 705-759-5438.
On November 11, at the setting of the sun, Sault Ste. Marie will participate with communities across Canada to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of the First World War with the ringing of 100 bells at various local churches.
Visit saultstemarie.ca for all your City information.