Payment may be made as follows:
- At most financial Institutions
- By mail to the Accounting Division, 99 Foster Drive, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 5X6
- Use the outside drop-off box located at the west entrance to the Civic Centre or the drop-off box in the lobby (cheques only - no cash)
- At the Civic Centre Central Collections payment counter, 99 Foster Drive, Level 2. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Payments accepted by: cash, cheque & direct debit. We are unable to accept credit card payments.
- By telephone or online banking through most financial institutions. Contact your financial institution for details.
- By choosing one of our pre-authorized tax payment plans. Select the ten month automatic bank withdrawal plan that debits your bank account on the fifth of each month or choose the due date tax payment plan that debits your bank account on the installment due dates. Call the Tax office at 705-759-5290 for details.
Online Property Tax InformationAn online eService is available for home owners and businesses to access their property tax information including current and past tax billings, payment history and current balances. To get started you will need your most recent property tax bill. You require the 15 digit roll number and the six character access code found on the back of your bill to register your property tax account(s). Then go to saultstemarie.ca/eServices and click on My Sault Ste. Marie eServices – View Property Tax Bills.
If you require further information about this eService or your tax payment, contact the Tax office at 705-759-5290 or email email@example.com.
Visit saultstemarie.ca for all your City information.