Retail Sales Associate - Building Supply
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
We are seeking an outgoing, customer focused individual to join our team. Our “Project Specialists” use strong customer relationship skills and advanced project and product knowledge to provide superior customer service to our customers.
This position reports directly to the Store Manager at our Sault Ste. Marie location. The selected candidate will be provided with an opportunity for individual growth and training to build their team effectiveness skills, product knowledge and project expertise. Our employees are among the best compensated professionals in our industry, including a full benefits package.
- Possess a strong aptitude for home renovation projects
- Experience working in the customer service industry. Experience in building supply sales an asset but not required.
- Post-secondary education preferably in a construction, technical or related field an asset
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Professional, outgoing, positive and approachable attitude
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task
Candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends in order to serve their customers.
We would welcome the opportunity to compare your qualifications against our needs and look forward to hearing from you. Please submit a cover letter and résumé by March 26, 2017 to the attention of:
Human Resources Manager
or by e-mail to: HumanResources@soomill.com
Soo Mill & Lumber Company Limited
539 Great Northern Road
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario P6B 5A1