Weather

Current Conditions
-9.5C
Sunny
Today's Forecast
1C
A mix of sun and cloud
Sponsored by Highland Ford

News And Views

Classifieds

Announcements

Entertainment

Shop Local

More Local

Search The Web

Google Search

Sault Ste. Marie Weather

Sunny
Sunny
-9.5C
Wednesday April 16, 2014 at 09:00 EDT
Pressure:103.0 kPa risingVisibility:24.1km
Dewpoint:-12.0C Humidity:82%
Wind:ENE 6 km/h

Forecast Radar Satellite

A mix of sun and cloud
1C
Wednesday
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early this afternoon. High plus 1. UV index 6 or high.
Periods of snow
-4C
Wednesday night
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 4.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
4C
Thursday
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers near noon and then to 70 percent chance of rain showers early in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High plus 4.
Chance of showers
8C
2C
Friday
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 8.
A mix of sun and cloud
8C
-5C
Saturday
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High 8.
Chance of showers
11C
4C
Sunday
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4. High 11.
Chance of showers
10C
1C
Monday
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1. High 10.
A mix of sun and cloud
13C
-1C
Tuesday
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High 13.

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise06:49
Sunset20:25

Yesterday

High-6.2C
Low-13.9C
Precipitation0.6 mm

Normals

High9C
Low-1C

Historical and Record Values

Max8.5C
Min-2.0C
Average3.3C
Frequency of Precipitation37.0%
Highest Temperature (1946-2011) 27.2C 2002
Lowest Temperature (1946-2011) -8.9C 1947
Greatest Rainfall (1946-2011) 23.0mm 2011
Greatest Snowfall (1946-2011) 15.2cm 2001
Greatest Precipitation (1946-2011) 23.4mm 2011
Most Snow on the Ground (1962-2011) 38.0cm 1972

Based on Environment Canada data

Advertising | Membership | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About SooToday.com | Contact Us | Feedback

Copyright ©2014 SooToday.com - All rights reserved