Lucidia is expanding our team and looking for talented .NET web developers who are comfortable working across the full stack from front-end development to application development.
Itís your job to deliver industry-leading websites and web applications to our clients. You would work closely with the Client Services team to understand the specific needs of each client, and then create websites and web-based applications to meet those needs. You would also work with the Design Team to ensure that design concepts are incorporated seamlessly into your work. On occasion our developers also work directly with our clients when their expertise and opinions are needed regarding technical issues. Responsibilities
- Handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions
- Analyze business requirements and transform them into technical design
- Implement the design to develop and test the functional requirements
- Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the site and the business
- Interact with business development and marketing team to understand the business requirements
- Provide effort estimates and prioritize tasksRequired Skills and Experience
- Specific software knowledge including VS.NET 2010+, MS-SQL Management Studio
- Source code management (Subversion experience a plus)
- Adobe Photoshop
- ASP.NET (VB and/or C#) 4.0
- Strong, compliant HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience with mobile and tablet development an asset
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 guidelines an asset
- Knowledge of IIS 7.0+ as asset
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Ektron or Umbraco an asset
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent experienceAbout Lucidia Ltd.
Lucidia is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, integrated agency providing a wide range of solutions to an ever growing and demanding clientele.
The environment at Lucidia is often one of controlled chaos, fun, and excitement. We're always busy, but we like to take time to enjoy ourselves.
Love the outdoors and simplicity? Join our team in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
We take on anything from html email campaigns to full business applications for clients ranging from small businesses to large corporations.
Oh, and of course we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including RSP matching, a fitness plan, and more.
Please note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Resumes will be accepted in confidence by email sent to Debbie Park at email@example.com.