The Posting Rules are for everyone. There are no exceptions. Please read the rules and abide by them or your account will be suspended.
SooToday.com classifieds ads are provided free to our community thanks to the support of local businesses who help offset our operating costs via banner advertising and classifieds business ad posts.
1. Private text-only ads are FREE (for non-commercial private use only). Commercial use is advertising that promotes any ongoing enterprise involved in the trade of goods, services or both for profit constitutes commercial use. Singular endeavours such as a moving sale, a garage sale or selling of possessions are considered non-commercial, private use.
SooToday.com makes exceptions in two categories only. Because Sault Ste. Marie's vacancy rates are so low, landlords may advertise residential units for free. Also, to support working families with young children, SooToday.com will allow childcare providers to advertise for free.
2. Business Ads. If you have a product or service to offer, we have an option for you to display your ad for 30 days in the category of your choice. All commercial/business ads must use this option.
If you would like to consider placing a banner ad designed by the SooToday.com team please email us at email@example.com
3. Please report ads that violate our posting rules to us using the 'report this ad' link to make abusers of our system easier to spot.
4. Maintain your ad postings using the 'My Classifieds' link on the classifieds main page. Delete your items when they sell.
5. Posting ads with URLs to other websites is not permitted.
6. Limit postings for your item to once per day in only one category per day.
7. Do not post comments. Our classifieds section is not a forum. Comments can be posted in the News or Editorial Response sections of our site.
8. Do not add a title for your item that is too long or has no spaces between the letters, because doing so will cause the page to display incorrectly. Ads such as this will be deleted without notice.
9. Contacting someone who posted a classified to harass that person about the ad, or to give an opinion without being asked, is not acceptable. Unless you are contacting an advertiser to make a legitimate offer on their item or service for sale, do not contact them. If you have received any emails that are harassing in nature, please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider revoking the account.
10. Keep it clean folks. This is a family show.
Please be advised: Anyone not in compliance with the posting rules will be banned from SooToday.com without notice. The posting rules are for everyone. There are no exceptions. Please read the rules and abide by them.
If you have suggestions about how we can better maintain this section, please email us at email@example.com