Headliners announced for 43rd annual music festivalWednesday, April 30, 2014 by: SooToday.com Staff
Last week, organizers of the Northern Lights Festival Boréal announced the headliners for Sudbury's 43rd annual celebration of music which runs from July 4 through 6 in Bell Park.
Kicking off the weekend will be Tokyo Police Club on Friday, July 4 with Bruce Cockburn set to headline Saturday, July 5, and Wintersleep on Sunday, July 6.
Additional scheduled performers include recent Juno Award winners The Strumbellas, Crystal Shawanda, Sheesham and Lotus and Son, The Jessica Stuart Few, The Almighty Rhombus, Patrick Wright et les Gauchistes, The Lemon Bucket Orkestra, and many more.
“I’ve been attending the festival my entire life,” said Festival Director Max Merrifield in a recent news release. “I think I can honestly say that no lineup has excited me more, in terms of diversity and overall buzz.”
Tickets are available now online or at the following Sudbury area locations:
- A&J Home Hardware (469 Bouchard St., Sudbury)
- Garson Home Hardware (3098 Falconbridge, Garson)
- Gloria’s Convenience (469 Bouchard St. Sudbury)
- Hanmer Home Hardware (Old Highway 69, Hanmer)
- Jett Landry Music (1119 Lasalle, Sudbury)
- NLFB Office (19 Grey St. Suite 3, Sudbury)
- Old Rock Roastery (212 Minto, Sudbury)
- Second Ave. Home Hardware (366 2nd Ave N, Sudbury)
- Walden Home Hardware (Regional Road 24, Lively)
- Laurentian SGA (935 Ramsey Lk. Rd. SCE-212, Sudbury)
Weekend passes are $87.99 (including tax and fees) for general admission or $62.99 for students.
Daily passes may be purchased for 27.99 for Friday, July 4, and $42.99 for Saturday and Sunday, July 5 and 6.
Northern Lights Festival Boréal is an all-ages general admission event with designated licensed area.
For complete festival details, please click here